Expression of Interest: CAMS Preferred Supplier for Uniforms and Merchandise
Thursday 04 July, 2019
• CAMS will be implementing a new line of uniforms and merchandise, intended to be available for sale from January 2020.
• CAMS also requires uniforms for officials and staff working at the inaugural 2020 Formula 1 Vietnam Grand Prix. These uniforms will be required from February 2020.
CAMS is interested in a commercial partnership with a merchandise supplier, either in the form of a sponsorship fee, contra or rebate. In return, the deliverables of this partnership would include:
• Monthly advertising opportunities in CAMS’ Speed Read digital magazine — sent to 60,000 CAMS members;
• Logo on CAMS communications where appropriate;
• Logo recognition on the Partners page of the CAMS website;
• Advertisement opportunity in the annual CAMS Manual of Motor Sport;
• Opportunity to supply other areas of the CAMS Group, including but not limited to, the Shannons Nationals, Rally Australia, affiliated car clubs and more. Other benefits can be developed/negotiated upon request.
CAMS seeks submissions on a minimum three (3) year arrangement.
• A financial proposal by way of a sign on or annual sponsorship fee, payable to CAMS;
• Purchase cost of merchandise being favourable to CAMS;
• Itemised list of merchandise available to CAMS;
• Turnaround time of merchandise required;
• Ability to provide embroidery and screen printing;
• Ability to assist with smaller jobs and external parties when required;
• Quality of apparel, please use Appendix 1 to showcase the above considerations.
Submission of Expression of Interest
The selection of the successful EOI submission will be at CAMS’ discretion. There is no guarantee that the EOI submission will be successful.
Submissions must be received by no later than 5pm on Friday, 19 July 2019.
Click here to download the full EOI document and application form.