Why work at CAMS?
Working with CAMS provides you with the opportunity to be part of a focused and growing organisation and industry. Join a group of approximately 60 staff who are committed to doing what is best for the sport.
Whether you’re working directly with our membership base, attending events or are supporting one of the most exciting sports in Australia at head office, you will play an integral role in helping us achieve our vision - to advance and grow motor sport for Australian participants at all levels.
All of our staff are involved in further developing all aspects of the business, from contributing to the strategic plan and organisational values to identifying and enjoying the social, health and wellbeing initiatives that are on offer to staff.
A great place to work
Our culture is extremely important to us and is a key objective within our 2017 – 2019 Strategic Plan. We take pride in our work and the culture that we have created and continue to develop.
A social, wellbeing and activities team have devised a calendar of activities for staff. Some benefits provided by CAMS include:
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Heavily discounted car insurance
- Health insurance offering
Reward and Recognition
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Post Australian Grand Prix lunch
- Regular CEO updates with recognition and reward for staff who demonstrate our values: Respect, Excellence, Accountability and Pride
- Celebration of service and personal milestones
- Bonus days off throughout the year
- End of month social gatherings
- Gold Class movie nights with drinks and food
- Go karting events
- Seasonal celebrations
- Grand Prix tickets and tickets to other motor sport events
Health and Wellbeing
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Monthly 15 minute neck and shoulder massages
- Flu vaccinations
- Health and skin checks
- 'Team CAMS' participation in fun runs and other sporting events
- Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential counselling service available to staff and their immediate family members
- Flexible work arrangements
- Regular charity support and fundraising initiatives
- A Taste of Harmony morning tea to celebrate diversity of cultures within CAMS
- Time off to donate blood through the Australian Red Cross
Personal and Professional Development
- Monthly learning lunches on a variety of topics
- Paid study leave
- Secondments and networking opportunities with the Australian Grand Prix Corporation and other sporting organisations
- Opportunities to work at a variety of motor sport events
- Support for internal promotions and development
Current employment opportunities
All of our vacancies are advertised on our website so check in regularly. We are always looking for skilled and motivated people who are keen to support our vision and values.
We support work placements and university internships, with a number of our staff becoming employed permanently with CAMS through these programs.
If there are no current vacancies or you simply would just like to work for us, please send in your resume to [email protected] and we’ll keep it on file and match to future vacancies.
What to expect after you have applied
You will receive an automated message confirming that your application has been received. We have a small HR team, so unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant at the initial application stage.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of the job advertisement closing date. If you have not heard from us during this time, it is likely that you’re your application has been unsuccessful.
An initial phone interview will be undertaken with shortlisted applicants with successful candidates booked in for a face-to-face interview.
If you would like further information or to speak to CAMS’ HR Manager, please email [email protected] or call 03 9593 7777.